Marks & Spencer and WHSmith are excited to be working together on a Franchise basis. These stores are all about delivering a fast and exceptional quality service and you could be part of this exciting growth plan!
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers
- Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances.
- Experience gained within a food retail/hospitality environment is preferred
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Flexibility towards working hours (shifts to cover Monday to Sunday, covering hours from 6am up to 9pm)
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member.
- A ‘can do’ attitude who values being part of a successful team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A