As a Fraud Analytics team, we play an important role within the business by helping to prevent fraud losses and protecting our customers. We achieve this by focussing on the prevention and detection of fraud with key emphasis on system/rule performance, effective and timely analytics to identify trends and production of regular reporting and MI to ensure we effectively track performance against our plans. Essentially, we try to ensure we have effective fraud prevention and detection systems in place and that these systems and processes are functioning optimally.
- Possess the ambition to develop a fulfilling career at TSB
- Be recognised by their peers and stakeholders for providing high quality analysis and support
- Add valuable insight and recommendation to implement positive change, which in turn helps our business to succeed
- Displays accountable behaviours and values with a can-do attitude.
- SAS/SQL coding skills or experience with other similar data management tools
- Highly numerate and literate
- Familiarity with fraud or the finance industry
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- Problem solving
- Experience working with fraud systems such as Falcon, Actmise, ThreatMetrix, Sira or Hunter
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A