At TSB we’re clear about what matters. Delivering for our customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing our exciting new technology to life in 2021 will help us do all this and more, so we can provide the type of products and services we know our customers need and want. We’re always looking for better. And there’s never been a more exciting time to join our team.
- Implementing change – regulatory or otherwise – into Financial Crime Operations
- Presenting cases identified as requiring escalation to Senior Stakeholders
- The line management of a team of CDD Analysts
- The production and collation of MI
- The risk based and proportionate but compliant application of relevant FC Policies and Standards into the operation
- Ensuring that controls are operated and remain effective
- The adherence to relevant SLAs
- Financial Crime CDD/ PEP experience essential – minimum of two years’ experience required.
- Experience of translating FC Policies/Standards on a risk based and proportionate basis is preferable. Financial Crime q ualification is preferable (eg ICA or ACAMs).
- A strong communicator with ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and skills in presenting clear concise information to Senior Managers and Head of Function.
- Great organisational skills, with ability to manage and balance workload with conflicting priorities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A