Website Tesco PLC
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
- Becoming a manager in a Tesco store gives you a driving role in Serving Britain’s Shoppers a Little Better Every day.
- As a Lead Manager you will have your own management team to guide and will often be the most senior colleague in the store, responsible for ensuring the best possible service for our colleagues and customers.
- It’s a chance to put your management skills, experience and instincts to the test; chasing opportunities, finding better ways of working and getting things just right for our customers.
- You’ll be a role model, helping colleagues to know and love our products and services, involving everyone in community projects and proving just how much we can achieve together. You’ll get to grow your own team – by spotting talent and giving them the feedback and support they need to be their best.
- We’ll look to you to maximise sales, impact and presentation for your department, while making sure everything is safe and compliant, and everyone’s in the right place at the right time.
It’s a role for those who love retail – but above all we need you to put people at the heart of everything you do.
- Talking to colleagues, to share and encourage new ideas and best practice
- Being warm and welcoming, taking time to recognise and listen to others
- Building a strong team spirit and a network of relationships that stretches beyond the store
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halesowen, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A