Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As Trading Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the in-quarter trading performance through brilliant executive of trading plans across our sites and with an understanding of all trading levers to help drive performance. You will be working closely with our customer operations teams; delivering and managing commercial messaging and change to have maximum positive impact on our customers and our people.
You will need to be a strong collaborator with the Base Management, Trading and P&L Commercial teams, Customer Service Group and Finance as well as have strong communication skills and able to present to and influence decision making at HoD, and Director level.
- Deliver consistent, quality analysis daily / weekly across all our sub RTMs to understand factors that positively and negatively impact in-quarter trading performance KPIs; ensure delivery of appropriate recovery or improvement plans.
- Find innovate ways for us to drive performance across our sites by understanding levers to improve advisor performance and support CSG to deliver against these
- Work with GTM Function to ensure briefing materials are tailored for each RTM to deliver simple and timely updates to deliver the best possible advisor experience and deliver the best outcome for the customer; deliver briefing material to SM / CEL in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Work closely with our teams in CSG to understand what our customers and advisors are telling us about our propositions; undertake regular call listening through use of speech analytics, advisor focus and feedback sessions and implementation of surveys where appropriate to develop insights
- Credible communicator and able to present work to the RTM Trading Lead and Head of Trading, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal). Ability to link quantity and qualitive inputs to create meaningful storytelling in PowerPoint with a clear layout that conveys a concise story.
- Able to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, trading functions and CSG delivery and support teams to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely trading decisions
- Deep understanding of data with the ability to link quantity and quality inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations. You will be required to have advanced tableau and excel skills, ability to mine data sets to create reusable views and forecast modelling to build business cases.
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set. In a high profile, pressurised environment
- Located in regional hub but with regular travel to other sites essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A