Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure: This entry level position assists with commercial security systems installation, startup and ensuring that all systems and components are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained according to the operational requirements of the owner or final customer. The right candidate will work well with others, take ownership, be a team player, and act with integrity. This position reports to the Local Supervisor and takes direction from a mentor and Lead Technician. Responsibilities:
- Submit accurate time keeping daily, expenses weekly.
- Plan work with Mentor, Lead Technician and Team Leader.
- Assist with “commissioning” new security systems on customer sites. Commissioning is ensuring all systems and components are functioning as required.
- Work overtime when needed. Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Assist with testing and inspecting of existing security systems.
- Complete commissioning within planned timelines.
- Demonstrable electro-mechanical aptitude (based on previous experience and/or education) and PC/software skills needed to be successful in this role.
- Document daily commissioning details; communicate deficiencies and progress.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers.
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays and floating holidays
- Matching 401(k) Restricted
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Health, Dental and Vision plans with options from which to choose
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Individual must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing. Benefits:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A