Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position provides expertise and knowledge throughout the system or service project lifecycle on customer sites. The right candidate will estimate, track, start up and commission projects, and will be the customer interface for all technical requirements.
- Design network architecture to support operator workstations, DDC field panels, and third-party integration devices connected through Ethernet, Siemens P2, Modbus or BACNET.
- Provide on-site assistance with or perform programming, start-up, checkout, commissioning, and validation processes. Participate in job site final walk-through, complete all job closeout documentation, and provide customer training.
- Act as technical resource to customers and field employees.
- Organize and maintain job documentation. Prepare engineering re-estimate reports.
- Attend pre-booking meetings to gain knowledge of the sales estimate and project scope. Analyze plans, specifications, and contract details to determine system requirements. Select products and determine appropriate placement to meet specifications.
- Create automation system databases and job-related programming for computer-based building control systems. Establish special calibration instructions on selected equipment. Oversee the creation of system graphics. Troubleshoot issues, including identifying and debugging software, and diagnosing electrical or pneumatic installation problems.
- Coordinate work with subcontractors.
- Design small or medium sized building automation systems consisting of mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, bills of materials, sequences of operations, valve and damper schedules, and DDC panel layouts to meet the intent of project plans, specifications, and contract documents.
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, mechanical systems, business operations, and job financial reports
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Experience in installing and/or servicing electronic control and HVAC equipment; 7+ years preferred
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A