Website Seneca College
Reporting to the Chair of the School of Software Design and Data Science, the professor is responsible for developing, preparing, and delivering courses within the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Technology (FASET) ensuring an effective and compelling learning environment for students.
- Providing a learning environment that makes effective use of available resources, work experience, and field trips.
- Developing individualized instruction and multi-media presentations where applicable.
- Carrying out regularly scheduled instruction, which may include tutoring and academic counselling of students.
- Providing guidance to Instructors relative to the Instructors’ teaching assignments.
- Participating in the work of curriculum and other consultative committees as requested.
- Evaluating student progress/achievement and assuming responsibility for the overall assessment of the student’s work within assigned courses.
- Specifying or approving learning approaches, necessary resources, etc.
- Ensuring student awareness of course objectives, approach, and evaluation techniques.
- Selecting or approving textbooks and learning materials.
- Defining course objectives and evaluating and validating these objectives.
- Security Forensics
- Minimum five (5) years of related industry experience.
- Minimum of a completed Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related field. If education is in a related field, state how it is relevant.
- Incident Response
- Minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience at the post-secondary level.
- Ethical Hacking
- Data Analytics
Company: Seneca College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brantford, CA
Application Deadline: N/A