Website Seneca College
Reporting to the Chair of the School of Software Design and Data Science, the professor is responsible for developing, preparing, and delivering courses within the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Technology (FASET) ensuring an effective and compelling learning environment for students.
- Providing a learning environment that makes effective use of available resources, work experience, and field trips.
- Carrying out regularly scheduled instruction, which may include tutoring and academic counselling of students.
- Selecting or approving textbooks and learning materials.
- Developing individualized instruction and multi-media presentations where applicable.
- Defining course objectives and evaluating and validating these objectives.
- Specifying or approving learning approaches, necessary resources, etc.
- Ensuring student awareness of course objectives, approach, and evaluation techniques.
- Evaluating student progress/achievement and assuming responsibility for the overall assessment of the student’s work within assigned courses.
- Consulting with program and course directors and other faculty members, advisory committees, accrediting agencies, potential employers and students.
- Minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience at the post-secondary level.
- Incident Response
- Security Forensics
- Data Analytics
- Ethical Hacking
- Minimum five (5) years of related industry experience.
Company: Seneca College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A