Responsible for developing dashboards and data solutions in conjunction with key Piedmont Healthcare initiatives. Assists with the development and promotion of business intelligence functions within the Piedmont Healthcare. Maintains strict confidentiality with all patient, employee and company information. Stays informed on new technologies and identifies opportunities to improve reporting and analytics processes. Proactively seeks opportunities to increase usage of Tableau among current end-users.
- Develops and manages effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Streamlines and improves existing reports with adherence to defined policies and data definitions across financial systems.
- Responds to ad hoc requests for information from systems and assists with configuration of reports in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Partners with clients to support ongoing reporting needs.
- Develops custom reporting solutions using Tableau.
- Designs, builds and delivers new reports, measures, and KPIs.
- Takes initiative where appropriate to drive project architecture and processes.
- Develops in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses to ensure reports meet client needs.
- Occasionally travels to various Piedmont Healthcare entities for work sessions with BI initiative stakeholders.
- Skill and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in-writing.
- Skill and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Skill and ability in Microsoft Office applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Henry, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A