The Manager Brand Building leads the development and implementation of all brand building efforts for the overall Piedmont Healthcare brand, including the differentiated positioning, coordinating content development, sponsorships, sports marketing, media choices, PR and internal marketing.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Supports all internal brand building efforts with the Internal Communications Team.
- Oversees creation and implementation of Piedmont Healthcare Brand Building.
- Leads and develops all sports marketing and sponsorship efforts.
- Supports all PR efforts with the External Communications Team.
- Oversees all content and media efforts in close collaboration with Content and Media Team.
- Supports all business to business / clinicians marketing efforts in close collaboration with Brand Growth Activation Team. 7. Assesses and develops new ways to enhance the Piedmont brand including new sponsorships, event marketing, adaption of new technologies, etc. in close collaboration with Consumer Experience Team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of all modes of communication including print, digital, photography, video, social media channels, verbal presentations, activities, and grassroots efforts.
- Must be creative, versatile, self-motivated, takes initiative, driven, detail-oriented, and responsive.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in using various marketing tactics, including market research, advertising, community relations, direct mail, collateral, digital media, event planning, etc.
- Requires travel in the community.
- Position requires strategic thinking and strategy development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A