Administrative and operational responsibility for assigned departments, including management of cost and finance, human resources, operations, quality of care and clinical outcomes, patient/physician and staff satisfaction, change management and any other relevant responsibilities related to this position. Serves as part of the entity management team and Shared Governance Model focused on promoting the mission, vision and values, of PHC and Nursing Professional Practice, embracing a person-centered philosophy while promoting patient- family centered services across the continuum and enhancing value-driven outcomes. Responsible for succession planning, identifying talent, providing support, education, and resources to grow future nursing leaders. May be required to assists in staffing as necessary to provide clinical care for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Graduate of a nursing program
- Advanced certification in field of specialty (if required, see addendum)
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse
- BLS certification required.
- Three (3) years of nursing experience in a hospital (inpatient roles) or clinical (outpatient roles) setting, including at least one (1) year of relevant leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated clinical competency in the specialty area applying for.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A