Responsible for a variety of routine safety and emergency security activities while safeguarding students,
employees, visitors, patients and property. First responder to all emergency incidents within the assigned
- Maintains security of the hospital, professional buildings and parking lot/deck.
- Responsible for a variety of safety routine and emergency security activities
- Perform incident documentation and initial incident investigation.
- Responsible for actively monitoring all at risk patients and deescalating difficult situations.
- Respond appropriately to aggressive behavior and apply physical restraints.
- Perform documentation in the medical record.
- Enforces all PHC policies, regulations and applicable state and federal laws.
- Directs traffic when needed
- Assists patients/visitors by giving directions and responding to emergencies.
- Advocates crime prevention and a secure work environment through observation, interaction, and
- Ability to learn and operate computerized security systems, CCTV monitoring equipment, and
people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills
- The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
- Possess public/human relations skills, able to cope with stress and emergency situations.
required of the personnel so classified.
- standard 2-way radios.
- Capable of demonstrating basic literacy and satisfactory interpersonal communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayette, GA
Application Deadline: N/A