The Director Physician Outreach will be responsible for leading physician outreach strategy, planning and implementation across all specialty service lines; this includes managing a team of territory outreach personnel to achieve service line and hospital referral goals and volume objectives. They will create and lead the development and execution of marketing and referral business plan that will achieve referral goals of identified services lines and entities.
- Provide leadership to Physicians’ Outreach team.
- Oversee 3rd party agencies to complement internal team.
- Coach, counsel and manage team members for improved performance.
- Provide territory support on an as needed basis to ensure that outreach needs are met.
- Develop strategic relationships with key leaders throughout Piedmont entities and services lines in order to understand strategic objectives and business goals of entities and services.
- Regularly communicate and set expectations regarding results and market analysis.
- Assesses current market and future trends, suggests alternative strategies for discussion with team members to capitalize on market/account opportunity.
- Works with the strategy and finance functions on identified business development opportunities throughout Piedmont service area and directs team on best approach to meet strategic objectives.
- Develops lead generation methods and techniques to conduct growth forecasting and referral management.
- Develop tools to analyze territory/service-line volume and referral trends. Develop and implement plans to address volume needs and increase market share.
- Manage expenses and other resources within allotted operations budget.
- Must be creative, versatile, self-motivated, takes initiative, driven, detail-oriented, and responsive.
- Basic understanding in using various sales and marketing tactics, including market research, advertising, community relations, direct mail, collateral, digital media, event planning, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Requires travel in the community.
- Position requires strategic thinking and strategy development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A