Website Piedmont Airlines
Entry level position responsible for assisting with all workers’ compensation functions. The Workers’ Compensation Administrator would primarily focus on: reporting, investigating, tracking and compiling injury data. The position also acts as the liaison with our workers’ compensation vendors, and will address all employee questions regarding their workers’ compensation claim. Coordinate with scheduling employees out of work, light duty and return to work. Communicate each injury with station managers and run requested reports to inform higher level management of new claims. Position would also be responsible for the administration of the light duty program. Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to work independently, set and meet own deadlines
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A