Sr. Mgr. Engineering & Maintenance leads a team of engineering and maintenance colleagues in the manufacturing of aseptic pharmaceutical products, including, but not limited to: utilities, corrective and preventive maintenances activities, troubleshooting, contractors, reliability program, storeroom operations, critical spares, work management, capital projects, facilities, etc.
- Responsible for the direct supervision, performance, training, counseling and development of maintenance and engineering staff (Team
- Leaders, Engineers, Technicians, Enablers, etc. ) who have managerial / team leader responsibilities.
- Oversees the maintenance and reliability programs, engineering, utilities operations and capital plan.
- Responsible for effective leadership of assigned functions and performing as a member of the Site Leadership Team.
- Support Maintenance Team Leaders and Reliability Engineer to develop and implement global reliability program, strategies, plans and tools at the site level.
- As a member of the Site Leadership Team (SLT), the role will be expected to work with other SLT members in the execution of new business or any potential technical transfers or related projects. This will include providing technical oversight for these initiatives, supporting the site strategy and ensuring the entire engineering and maintenance department is fully aligned with Pfizer´s, PGS and site goals.
- Provides support, coaching and guidance to Maintenance Team leaders and Reliability Engineer in planning and executing shutdown activities.
- Expertise in pharmaceutical maintenance with a strong understanding of maintenance practices and processes. Knowledge and understanding in reliability based maintenance concepts, and predictive technologies, utilities management and project management.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in pharmaceutical facilities and equipment.
- Knowledge of GMP, OSHA and FDA regulations applicable to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Excellent customer, stakeholder & OEM relationship management.
- Previous leadership experience required with strong leadership and influencing capabilities at all levels of the organization.
- Proven problem solving and project management skills. Independent thinker with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A