Website Olive Garden
At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
- Medical/dental insurance
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Competitive pay
- Meal discounts
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Weekly pay
- And much more!
Company: Olive Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A