We’re a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand employing over 8,000 team members, with a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores and a dedicated team supporting the Business to Business market. Our people are our biggest asset and we wouldn’t be where we are today without the collective skill, dedication and talent of our team members who embody the Officeworks spirit every day – whether that’s in store, support office or in a CFC. We are passionate about supporting the communities in which we live and work, and want our team members to take ownership and accountability to help make bigger things happen every day.
As a Team Member you will work across all departments including technology, stationery, furniture, registers and receiving. Your role will involve working together with the rest of the store team to ensure we deliver great customer service every day. Providing expert advice to customers in the broad range of products and services that we sell, you will also make sure that merchandise is available and presented well for customers.
- You enjoy being around people and working in a team
- You are passionate about helping others
- You like being busy in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking responsibility and delivering on your commitments
- You take pride in delivering a great customer experience
- You’re flexible with your availability, must be flexible across the school holiday period with the ability to work 2/3 shifts during term time to meet our customers’ needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A