The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
- Provide internal reports, research influencers and ensure timely information for our influencer partners.
- Aid with influencer evaluation, reviewing influencer content to ensure it meets with brand criteria and FTC guidelines.
- Contribute to projects such as supporting social media content creation, data analytics and video uploads.
- Support the Social Marketing Community Engagement team in copywriting and providing opinions on selected content
- Assist with influencer contract review/routing to gain understanding of the legal process behind paid influencer partnerships
- Work with Nintendo’s influential content creators on our social media channels.
- 3.0+ GPA
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Familiarity with social media channels and content creators
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Understanding of Nintendo’s products is preferred but not necessary
- Candidates located in the San Francisco/Bay Area only
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A