- You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued customers, helping them to achieve their financial goals wherever they’re based
- You’ll play a key role in supporting our Mobile Bank team, delivering banking services to our customers
- In addition to around 100 hours of high quality training, we’ll support you to achieve a Professional Banker Certificate and your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
Bringing our services to remote locations, customers will be at the very heart of your role. So you’ll be committed to providing outstanding service in every interaction. You’ll become a trusted figure in your communities, building relationships with customers in a range of locations and helping with everyday banking needs.
You’ll be driving the Mobile Bank vehicle on a regular basis, and providing cover when the principal driver is out of the business.
- Having proactive conversations, understanding the needs of our customers and helping them with their banking needs
- Completing general banking requests such as payments, balance enquires and transfers
- Working with high levels of accuracy, providing each customer with a seamless and positive experience
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to vehicle and driver legislation
- Ensuring the safe operation of the Mobile Bank vehicle, making sure it complies with all health and safety regulations and remains roadworthy at all times
You’ll need to be over 25 to drive one of our Mobile Branch vehicles, and hold a valid driving licence. You’ll ideally already have a category C1 license, but if you don’t we’ll provide comprehensive training and cover the cost. We’ll also support you in achieving your CPC, which is a key requirement of the role.
- A passion for customer service and strong attention to detail
The ability to thrive under pressure and the determination to continuously improve service for our customers while meeting your personal and branch goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- The commitment to develop new skills and responsibilities
- A good understanding of process guidance and risk procedures, and the need to adhere to them
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A