- As the first point of contact for our Premier customers, you’ll be aiming to exceed their expectations and deliver excellent service
- You’ll be delivering financial reviews, helping our customers to choose the right financial products and services that suit their needs
- If you have a passion for delivering excellent communication and relationship building skills, this role could be a major stepping stone onto a rewarding career path
In your new role, you’ll be working closely with our high net worth, Premier customers, delivering excellent service every time. You’ll be providing them with accurate and unbiased information to allow them to choose financial products and services that suit their needs. As a highly organised person, you’ll maintain your own effective diary management, balancing proactive contact with planned customer meetings.
- Completing outbound care calls to grow and maintain relationships with your customers
- Proactively educating customers in the different ways they can do their banking
- Developing and maintaining relationships with colleagues in the front-line to better support your customers
- Demonstrating compliance with industry regulations standard regimes
- Resolving complaints and errors quickly and effectively, making sure that the relationship with the customer is fully restored
In this role, you’ll need to have the ability to deliver exceptional service to high net worth clients and or influential people. We’ll look for a background of working with and meeting performance measures, and meeting customer needs in a customer service environment. You’ll also have good planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to talk to customers over the phone
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment
- Good technology skills and experience of working with Microsoft Office, custom databases and software programmes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A