From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
Whether it’s previous experience working in the retail industry or you have experience in hospitality, the service industry or travel & tourism, if you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A