Website Ministry of Justice
To provide a first-class secretarial service and administrative support to the Regional Tribunal Judge.
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Typing, Audio Typing, Secretarial and Administration tasks such as filing, photocopying, handling telephone enquiries.
- Working with Judicial Appointments Commission as required.
- Manage the Regional Tribunal Judge’s diary and post/email.
- This list is not exhaustive.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (at Grade A, B or C) including English Language, or equivalent; or have suitable experience within an administrative role.
- Suitable evidence of IT literacy including proficiency in the use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) and a willingness and ability to extend IT skills as necessary.
- Must have a flexible, willing approach and possess good attention to detail. Having previous experience within a Secretarial/Administrative role would be advantageous, but is not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Recent experience of audio typing.
- Ability to manage and monitor large volumes of email traffic, diary management, taking minutes and organising papers for meetings.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A