The holder will have some experience and/or relevant qualification pertinent to the development and use of data analytics and data & MI visualisation and will be expected to work within an agile framework. This role is all about hands-on delivery, creative problem solving, adapting and active learning for an experienced Assistant Manager looking to further develop their risk management and governance experience and career.
- Coordinate the monthly senior management executive committee meetings (MMM and ICE) including the agenda, reporting process and forward agendas.
- Ensure MMM and ICE and any other committee papers are consolidated and available in a timely manner in advance of the meetings. Provide guidance and feedback to contributors to ensure papers are fit for purpose and appropriate for presenting to the committee.
- Manage the function’s conflict of interest and independence processes ensuring compliance.
- Manage the functions business continuity plans ensuring compliance with policy and standards, including appropriate testing of the BCP and maintain the Everbridge cascade application.
- Support the implementation and embedding of the Operational Resilience and Security operating model and policy requirements ensuring future compliance for the function.
- Excellent written, presentational, verbal and non-verbal interpersonal & communication skills are critical alongside data analytics and data visualisation skills.
- As a key user and manipulator of data within the GIA Data Domain, apply approved operational processes and controls effectively to handle
- GIA’s critical data elements in line with Group Data Policy.
- Demonstrate core LBG values and behaviours as an active team member
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A