Markets & Lending Delivery (M&LD) forms part of Commercial Banking Delivery, providing specialist operational post trade support across a wide range of markets products.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to lead a team of professionals providing expert trade support to partners across the LBG, bringing to life the Group’s vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Customers.
- Provide Cash and Liquidity Management support across a number of entities in LBG.
- Build relationships with key internal partners in Commercial Banking Markets; Group Corporate Treasury and internal support functions across M&LD and other core functions in Group.
- Support change to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements.
- An understanding of Cash Management function and the end to end Cash Management process and impacts.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and build / use M.I. to identify trends
- Keen focus on Continuous Improvement and ways of working to reduce risk on the business, drive operational efficiency and work on initiatives that also benefit our key partners.
- Customer first approach with a understanding of business drivers and the supporting process and infrastructure, high attention to detail and providing excellent outcomes for customers and key partners.
- Work with Senior Manager to safely integrate projects into the team, provide input into various projects and deliveries that impact the team and partners.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within the wider team, working within strict timeframes ensuring a high level of accuracy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A