As a Accommodation Supervisor, you will support the Accommodation Manager by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire team members accommodation. Specifically, a Accommodation Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure that all aspects of the accommodation meet hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Check daily maintenance logbook and follow up with the Engineering team and make sure the team members are satisfied with it.
- Ensures all comments related to TM’s accommodation are responded to/acted on within established time frames.
- Make sure all the facilities are operational and contact the suppliers for any repairing or replacement needed.
- Coordinate with the contracting company concerning all maintenance issues. Ensure that accommodation is clean, well maintained and attractively presented.
- Report incidents in the accommodation and inform the Director of Human Resources.
- Liaise with Hotel departments and external vendors to arrange laundry and linen supplies; repairs and maintenance; pest control; waste management; supervise the work of cleaning staff and ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the public areas, hallways, Corridors and other areas concern in team accommodation at all times.
- Arrangement of the accommodation for new team member’s arrivals room cleanliness, all items in place … etc. with welcome pack items, welcome letter and check in formalities
- Coordinate with outsourced cleaning company to maintain the hygiene standards in order to provide our team members a healthy environment.
Accommodation Supervisors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion while performing various responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize workload; managing various projects and demands on a concurrent basis.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of effective reporting and tracking systems for project planning and execution.
- Good problem solving and research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of audiences, some of whom will require high levels of patience,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A