Working at the heart of fast-pasted fashion business, a Visual Merchandiser will create an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal style. This role will support and guide the store team to deliver the most inspiring and exciting Customer Experience in line with the H&M brand and values. You actively drive sales in the store and are responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make H&M the No. 1 fashion destination. The Visual Merchandiser will meet the expectations of customers & colleagues at all times, as well as following all H&M procedures & standards.
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
- Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL (Get the Look) mannequins in windows and in store.
- Create a clear red thread from windows to A-area with wearable buying suggestions.
- Coach & develop Sales Advisors while executing floor moves together
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
- Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends
- Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the store team
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
- Associate’s degree in a Fashion industry specialty preferred
- 2 years of retail visual merchandising experience
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and lift in order to execute display set ups
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
- May be required to travel to support other stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A