Website First Republic Bank
Our team’s goal is to support our clients’ banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank’s deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
- Manage ATM and kiosk ATM installation and implementation as needed.
- Audit input and maintenance of all office transactions according to the office’s policies and procedures.
- Work with Risk Management, Facilities and Deposit Operations to ensure the safety and security of the office premises, property and assets (including cash on hand, ATMs, alarms, etc.) and implement loss-prevention measures.
- Take profit-and-loss responsibility for the office.
- Ensure compliance with all the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Review the office’s operating procedures and practices in order to identify potential improvements.
- Work with Facilities and Human Resources to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all team members (e.g., equip the office with first aid items, ergonomic support, Workers’ Compensation and Employee Assistance Program referrals, etc.).
- Travel as necessary to participate in meetings, training sessions, client events, etc.
- Work with Marketing to advertise and implement the Bank’s products.
- Check the office balances daily.
- Participate in weekly Asset/Liability meetings.
Qualification & Experience:
- A successful sales track record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A college degree or equivalent preferred
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently and take initiative and ownership
- The ability to coach and mentor team members to perform above expectations
- An enthusiastic and professional attitude
- A high level of attention to detail
- Three or more years of supervisory experience
- Seven or more years of relationship banking experience
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A