Website First American
As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information
- Interface with Windows, Linux, and Mac systems teams to test and manage security technologies.
- Participates in all phases of project planning in security service support, including functional requirements, design specifications, testing and quality assurance, implementation and support.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Resource (SMR) for those solutions, maintaining documentation and advising others on their underlying technology and operational enhancement opportunities.
- Create solutions that are scalable, repeatable, maintainable and secure.
- Provide training to the Security Operations team members
- Work with Security and various IT teams to identify threats and problem areas, using that feedback to further strengthen tools and technologies.
- This should materialize as improvements that decrease malicious activity and time to remediation.
- Traditional and Next-generation firewall
- Host-based anti-virus, anti-malware, HIPS/HIDS, advance threat technologies
- Host-based compliance monitoring technologies
- Experience in product evaluation and managing vendor relationships
- Must have hands on working knowledge of the following technologies:
- OS: UNIX/Linux, Microsoft Windows system internals and configuration management tools
- Experience in defining Information Security strategy and integrating security technologies into corporate frameworks.
- Host-based Data Loss Protection technologies
Company: First American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A