Website Valero Energy
processes approved cost items for timely payment. Coordinates with scheduling, marketing and external vendors to ensure proper recording/classification of transactions and resolves issues related to open item agings of general ledger accounts.
- Performs month-end close duties to ensure accurate financial reporting (i.e., term charter reconciliations, etc.).
- Assists with variance analysis for assigned account groups to identify issues and make adjustments as needed.
- Assists with special projects for management or other operational areas as
- Records journal entries, performs reconciliations, and makes adjustments and/or corrections as necessary.
- Processes basic feedstock items for timely payment.
- Coordinates and works with scheduling, marketing and external vendors to
- Refinery or related experience preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1year of Accounting experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Application Deadline: N/A