At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community.
Crown Melbourne is home to three award winning world-class hotels, Crown Towers, Crown Promenade and Crown Metropol. All of which offer luxurious standards and facilities with an impeccable standard of customer service and attention to detail.
Exciting opportunities now exist for people managers to join the Crown Metropol or Crown Promenade teams in the role of Bell Captain. Leading and mentoring a team of Bell Attendants and Doorpersons, our Bell Captain will be passionate about achieving the highest level of guest satisfaction through the modelling of exceptional customer service from the time of arrival to departure. This role plays an integral part in the overall guest experience through leadership of delivery and retrieval of guest luggage, monitoring of the driveway and concierge duties.
- Manual driver’s licence is essential
- Experience with the OPERA Property Management System advantageous but not essential
- Ability to motivate and encourage others to work as a team to achieve business objectives
- Advanced verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to make timely decisions
- Experience at a Management level, hotel experience highly advantageous but not essential
- An excellent knowledge of the facilities and activities available in Melbourne and the wider Victorian region
- True 5 star customer service skills with the ability to anticipate the needs of guests
- Strong people leadership and delegation skills
- Ability to work around a 24/7 rotational roster
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A