Website Cotton on
Your store is yours to drive; obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, drive your team to execute and achieve goals, make impactful decisions that deliver outcomes, be resourceful and have a curious mindset.
- You are a manager at heart, retail is how you roll. You read the play and hustle.
- Team up with your retail partners. Respond to trade quickly, make your store look amazing and get results.
- Deliver on the plan, communicate clear targets and motive your team to make it happen.
- Enable your team to create amazing moments and experiences our customers will love.
- Love your team and our customer.
- You’re the driver, you have what it takes to lead a team.
- Keep it simple, fearless and fun!
- Tackle your role with confidence, take risks and enable accountability.
- Empower and grow your team of retail legends.
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams through mental, physical and wellness tools, resources & benefits.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
Company: Cotton on
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A