Website Big W
There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us has an important role to play to help make a real difference for families by providing real value, real solution and real care.
Digital Designers in BIG W bring our brand and customer plan to life by executing high quality, consistent, customer first multi channel creative.
- Produce consistent high quality and visually compelling multi-channel designs based on the customer plan deliverables, including website, eDM, social and digital media.
- Responsible for disciplined ways of working to meet deadlines, key deliverables and ensure progress is communicated throughout milestones within the critical path.
- Embrace end-to-end design thinking, from concept through to technical production and delivery.
- Inspire brand love through creative expression of BIG W’s purpose and brand strategy, as set by the GM of Marketing.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to interpret briefs, identifying the problem, collecting information and analysing ideas in order to deliver creative digital and content that best meets business objectives and customers needs.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the digital landscape including trends, usability and accessibility in order to develop customer first creative.
- 5+ years design experience in digital design preferably within a retail environment.
- Consistently high level of design output across all assets, with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in conceptualising & designing across multiple digital channels including websites, eDMs, social media, and display banners.
- Proven, solid experience in digital design, an understanding of UX and of the technical constraints associated with digital marketing and websites. Including responsive design, design for mobile, emerging trends, as well as accessibility and web standards.
- Experience in designing for social media and an understanding of the content landscape and social media standards a plus.
- Experience with animation, storyboarding and an understanding of animation principles.
- Highly skilled in Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience in using Adobe Animate or Google Web Designer to create digital banners and preparing files for digital ad-serving (Double click)
- Experience in Motion graphics using After Effects
- Coding in HTML and CSS
Company: Big W
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A