Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Certified Samsung Home Theader Advisor creates a world-class shopping experience for our customers while inspiring them to see what’s possible with technology. They build quality relationships with customers to provide them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
This role provides full service and solutions support to customers in the areas of Vendor Experience and premium home theater. Our Certified Advisors are responsible for delivering profitability by achieving revenue, margin, solution and operational targets. They are highly skilled within a given area and work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Processes sales transactions including online and in-person orders while handing off customers to General Advisors for returns and exchanges.
- Achieves team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies a high level of product knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and certifications to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Uses available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and helps execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Engages with customers for consultations whether it be in-store, over the phone, or chat options online.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing their contribution.
- Maintains assigned department’s merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- 1 year of experience working with consumer electronics
- Prior experience serving as a specialist in premium, luxury, or complex technology solutions
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A