We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. From our Southampton Store Support office (SSO) we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create a home they’ll love. Join us as a Proposition Manager and you’ll be a big part of this.
The purpose of the role is to define, develop, position and recommend customer focused propositions that deliver commercial growth. The role holder will use market and customer data and insight to help identify proposition opportunities, create distinctive customer-focussed propositions, and work with relevant cross-functional teams on the implementation of new or improved propositions for B&Q.
- Lead the development of strong customer-needs based propositions and supporting business cases – working with teams across the business to clarify the opportunity and audience, identify powerful customer insights, and build the proposition and reasons to believe
- Influence the business on key proposition recommendations
- Engage and work with process and touchpoint owners across the business to brief in proposition recommendations, overseeing the changes to shape our offer and the experiences we create for customers and colleagues
- Engaging with Kingfisher Group colleagues where appropriate to leverage group insights, customer experience and proposition development work where appropriate
- Shaping and recommending test plans and roll-out plans with clear timelines, KPI’s and targets to measure
- ensuring alignment with B&Q customer needs and engaging the business to pilot and scale proposition delivery
- Engage the Go-to-market and creative teams to successfully launch propositions to our customers – ensuring strategic intent is converted effectively into customer experiences and impact
- Drive the rollout, evaluation and evolution of our customer propositions – briefing and coordinating delivery teams across the business
- Experience in developing, launching and maintaining differentiated customer propositions that have performed strongly.
- Have a strong understanding of how to use customer and market insight to create compelling propositions which meet customer needs and maximise sales
- Strong commercial experience in P&L management and proposition development and delivery all within a large multi channel business.
- Highly numerate, able to quickly evaluate concepts financially and assess likely profitability.
- The ability to create a compelling vision and strategy and articulate how propositions will lead the market is a must.
- The ability to engage with and influencing your peer group is vital
- Proven experience working on strategic problems/projects
- Proven ability to build business cases
- Competent user of Powerpoint and Excel
- Proven ability to analyse data/insight to create commercially sound and customer-focussed recommendations
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving in business environment
- Experience creating recommendation decks on Powerpoint for senior stakeholder audience (preferably for Board level audience)
- Proven experience of proposition development and delivery
- CIM qualifications desirable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A