You’ll be integral in supporting Argos Financial Services (AFS) in delivering our strategic plan, by providing production support on all AFS promotional campaign activity through a variety of channels. You’ll provide this support across campaign selections, resulting, upfront analysis and 3rd party process support. Your client base will be in numerous geographical locations, across various functions including the wider AFS Customer function, Finance, Operations, Argos Retail Trading and into Sainsbury’s Bank.
- Providing relevant, timely and in-depth yet digestible campaign analysis, to help shape future contact strategy.
- Interpreting and acting-upon complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful and useful commercial information, making recommendations through both written and verbal reports/presentations.
- Conducting post campaign analysis and AB tests, driving insights about customer behaviour and promotional performance drivers.
- Working closely with the Insight team to enhance audience segmentation, customer modelling and campaign performance reporting.
- Develop relevant result, reports & dashboards for our stakeholders.
- Following rigorous QA processes & frameworks to ensure all customer selections are compliant and in line with campaign remit, being able to evidence adherence to accepted standards.
- Maximising campaigns by providing analysis on the performance of all marketing activity.
- Supporting life-cycle and trigger marketing campaigns from ideation, offer generation & application of campaign learnings.
- Owning and managing projects.
- Understanding of segmentation and predictive analytics.
- Strong technical skills and experience with SQL to manipulate large and varied data sources.
- Solid Visualization Tool experience.
- Significant experience analysing and measuring marketing promotion performance.
- Comfortable in presenting all types of information, including complex data, and making strategic recommendations to all levels of an organisation.
- Experience in a similar role, with an understanding of Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM), specifically customer targeting.
- Solid experience translating key business questions into well-structured presentations to be shared back to the business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A