We’re excited by research and are looking for an experienced Design Researcher to help us understand our customers’ behaviours, needs and motivations to help shape beautiful customer experiences.
- Identify key themes, trends and best practice, and create design artefacts that tell these stories in an impactful way
- Work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to bring them along on the discovery journey with you
- Provide research advice, guidance and support to other designers and stakeholders to ensure best practice is applied
- Advocate for inclusive design principles across research projects and initiatives
- Run the entire end-to-end research process – guiding, planning and delivering research that identifies the most important actions to deliver both customer and business value
- Advocate and champion design thinking by bringing customer insights and data to the decision table
- Work on digital projects that create better experiences for our customers – from creating experience strategies to researching a customer group to digging into a new trend
- Comprehensive knowledge of different research methods and tools, and how to choose the right one to answer your question
- The ability to develop strong collaborative relationships – managing, influencing, and communicating effectively with partners at all levels.
- A fascination with how customers experience products and services and have a hunger to improve those experiences
- A thorough understanding of the many facets of design and design thinking
- A strong focus on applying ethical and inclusive design practices in research design.
- An aptitude for sharing valuable insights in a compelling way so that they influence and improve customer experiences
- 5-8 years’ experience undertaking both generative and evaluative research with users
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Auckland, NZ
Application Deadline: N/A