We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Designer to champion the design and delivery of holistic, customer-centric solutions that help to improve the financial wellbeing of our customers.
- Visualise end-to-end customer journeys by mapping the relationship between different components, considering people, props and processes.
- Use a range of research techniques to capture, translate and communicate customer insights into actionable recommendations, to help teams understand the customer’s view.
- Advocate for inclusive design principles across projects and initiatives
- Work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to bring them along on the discovery journey with you and to bring a solution to life.
- Be out and about researching, ideating and testing ways of delivering new experiences or improving existing ones for our customers and employees.
- Analyse business processes to understand where they provide value to the business and customers, and design or optimise them where they are creating friction
- Work on both digital and bank-wide projects using your service design experience to make sense of complex processes and remove pain points for our customers and employees
- An ability to bring touchpoints to life in a compelling way through sketches, customer insights and mapping, to improve customer experiences
- A strong focus on applying ethical and inclusive design practices in service design.
- A fascination with how customers experience products and services and have a hunger to improve those experiences
- 5-8 years’ experience designing end-to-end, customer-focused services, across a range of touchpoints and channels
- A thorough understanding of the many facets of design and design thinking
- The ability to develop strong collaborative relationships – facilitating, managing, influencing, and communicating effectively with partners at all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Auckland, NZ
Application Deadline: N/A