As a Senior Change Delivery Assurance Analyst, you are to ensure projects are compliant with ANZ policies & regulatory framework, ADF Control framework and delivering within acceptable levels of residual risk as defined by ANZ Operational Risk Management Framework (I.AM). you are to maintain key relationships with Information Security Office, Operational Risk, In-Country Compliance Groups, Technology Risk, Enterprise Data Governance, Senior Business Stakeholders, enablement functions and other sign-off authorities. You are also to resolve conflict and ambiguity between policies, regulatory requirements framework and practical implementation. And drive process improvement and efficiency in delivery of Information Security requirements through established precedents across Markets Platforms.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Highly regarded
- Knowledge and implementation of Operational Risk Management frameworks that cover end-to-end risk identification, assessments and management
- Knowledge of and practical experience in end-to-end Information Security Management
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and ISO 31000-2009
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with relevant APEA regional regulatory frameworks and guidelines. Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) – Highly regarded.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A