As an Executive Assistant / Human Centred Design Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting two executives in the Digital and Australian Transformation division. This opportunity will suit someone looking for a very busy role who thrives on providing very important enabling administrative and operational support. These responsibilities include (but are not limited to)-
- Taking notes and sending out actions/minutes from leadership meetings
- Expense management – reconciliation of both Executives monthly expenses, ensuring the receipt and payment of invoices align to expense policy/ensuring all expenses are coded correctly to each live project.
- Diary management – inclusive of internal/external meetings, weekly travel itineraries/logistics.
- Data Management – maintaining share drive for executives
- Events planning and management –manage all catering and venue requirements for internal conferences, and business forums
- Ensuring all documents are reviewed and printed prior to the meetings
- Travel management – inclusive of flights, transfers, visas and accommodation bookings, ensuring cost effectiveness is maintained/monitored at all times.
- Excellent administrative, organisational skills, and planning ability.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and ability to engage at all levels of the organisation.
- Passionate about making a positive impact for ANZ’s customers and employees.
- Event planning and management.
- Highly proactive and accountable. Finding opportunities and issues and taking initiative to address them.
- Prior administrative experience at a senior executive level
- Curiosity and a willingness to constantly test and learn.
- Strong delivery focus and are able to coordinate many moving parts to deliver an outcome (including diary management).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A