Amazon Chime is a communications service that lets you meet, chat, and place business calls inside and outside your organization, all using a single application. Developers can use the same communications infrastructure and services that power Amazon Chime, and add audio calling, video calling, and screen sharing capabilities directly to their applications using the Amazon Chime SDK.
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
- Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++ and Python
- MS in DSP, ML, CS, Audio or Video
- +4 Years relevant industry experience
- Familiarity with machine learning and statistical modeling techniques
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong software design and development skills
- PhD in DSP, ML, CS, Audio or Video
- Strong publication record
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong architectural and problem solving skills.
- Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams
- Proven track record of innovation and advancing the state of the art.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A