Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Architecting SAP solutions for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability.
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
- Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS use cases.
- Automating SAP deployment, configuration and operations.
- Setting-up and configuring SAP based on best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years with SAP systems such as SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Suite on HANA or equivalent.
- 6+ years of IT implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years designing architecting and building SAP Systems
- Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver and HANA Administration
- Experience with SAP specific infrastructure sizing, compute, storage, networking, and security design
- Hands-on experience with SAP Installations, SAP OS/DB migrations, downtime optimization and data center migration
- Implementation experience as SAP technical architect
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science or Math
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of SAP applications, infrastructure and security.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience in building Enterprise Level, scalable and highly available SAP infrastructure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A