AWS is a place where thousands of different personalities with the same customer obsession come to turn can’t-be-done into done. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join AWS, and we encourage our employees to bring their own voice and chart their own path.
- As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you are impacting digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to the Enterprise customer market segment.
- We’re obsessed with customers, we see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we are comfortable with being called “peculiar.” That might sound unorthodox, but our unusual approach and our culture – focused on removing obstacles so builders can build – are part of why our employees enjoy working at AWS.
- On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
- Quota carrying technology field sales or business development experience
- Experience driving technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to complex enterprise accounts ($2M in revenue with multiple product lines
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience selling cloud solutions at a software company
- 10 years of technology field sales or business development experience
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Youngstown, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A