The Sr. HR Assistant provides hands on support to our Associates, Area Manager, Operations Managers, and HR Business Partners in Worldwide Operations HR. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Facilitate Human Resources based training to new in role leadership.
- Influence leadership (typically multi level Operations leaders) during associate-impacting decision making
- Provide HR guidance to site leadership on achieving operational objectives while minimizing engagement impacts
- Participate in HR investigations and drive full case closure within Amazon standard.
- Support associates and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing world-class service and ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure a quality and timely solution
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
- 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience with PeopleSoft/HRIS
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends is needed for this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A