Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Reporting to the immediate supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the unit’s reception desk and general office. The Administrative Secretary 1 will maintain a safe environment in accordance with professional and provincial guidelines and ensure compliance with quality assurance programs and maintain standards put forth by Accreditation. Functions are conducted in accordance with the Mission and Values of Shared Health, current policies and procedures and applicable legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintains confidentiality with all information entrusted to the position.
- Fluent language skills (written and oral) in both French and English may be required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and knowledge of other Microsoft Office Programs.
- Ability to demonstrate considerable judgment, courtesy, and tact in dealing with the public and other healthcare professionals.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast paced, client oriented environment.
- Must demonstrate good initiative and have an open mind for ways to improve office procedures and workflow.
- Must type 55 WPM under standard tests. Accuracy of reporting is of prime importance.
- Ability to perform duties as described.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Grade XII education.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Completion of Medical Terminology course.
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Selkirk, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A