Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Clinical Services, the Pharmacist will be responsible for maintaining and implementation of the day to day operations of the Pharmacy Department of the Churchill RHA and to promote the best use of our resources to the community and the areas we service. Incorporating the principles of quality improvement within the developed standards of the Canadian Council of Health Facilities Accreditation. Working with Senior Management Team to assure that all services and programs delivered within the institutions are integrated with the community, can be viewed within the continuum of the health components of prevention, promotion, rehabilitation, curative and supportive.
- Possible posture and muscle problems.
- Proven leadership ability and outstanding communication skills required.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Possible lifting at times.
- Possible eye strain.
- Possible longer hours of work due to call backs.
- Possible contact with clients with aggressive behavior.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to manage effectively in a unionized environment a definite asset.
Qualification & Experience:
- Eligibility for registration with the Manitoba Pharmaceutical Association.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory position.
- Graduate of an approved pharmaceutical program.
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Churchill, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A