Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Under the direction of the Children’s Centre Coordinator, the Child Care assistant attends to the care and learning of the children at the Children’s centre. The Child Care Assistant must continuously take initiative in keeping the children busy with the equipment/supplies provided.
- Demonstrates a calm and confident manner during difficult situations.
- Demonstrated ability in planning activities for children and/or shows initiative.
- Maintains confidentiality with all information entrusted to the position.
- Possible eye strain.
- Represents the CRHA in a professional and positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to relate effectively to children, parents and community.
- Other demands as it pertains to position.
- Possible lifting at times.
- Possible posture and muscle problems.
- Possible contact with children with aggressive behavior
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in a child care setting an asset and completed or willing to complete the 40 hour course
- requirements for working in a Children Centre.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have CPR and First Aid certificates.
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Churchill, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A