We recruit talented individuals who are committed to Canada’s values, energized by meaningful work, and looking for opportunities to explore their maximum potential. Working at CSIS is more than just a job.
Our role is to investigate activities suspected of constituting threats to the security of Canada and to take measures to reduce these threats in accordance with well-defined legal requirements and Ministerial Direction.
As an HR professional at CSIS, you will contribute directly to our critical mission and advance the HR profession in a unique environment.
- Administering psychological/written tests.
- Preparing requisitions for various internal services.
- Contributing to a variety of projects, including reviewing and updating procedures and sharing best practices with team members.
- Entering and updating information in the Human Resources Management System and SharePoint.
- Monitoring the progress of recruitment processes and maintaining contact with applicants via email and telephone, to schedule interviews, other assessments and share/obtain information.
- Maintaining hardcopy/electronic files.
- Preparing and/or formatting documents such as letters of offer, transmittal slips, staffing transaction reports, assessment material, result letters and other correspondence.
- University certificate or three (3) year College diploma in human resources;
- Education specialized in human resources, labour or industrial relations, psychology, public or business administration, organizational development, education sciences, social sciences or other field related to the position;
- Undergraduate degree in a field related to the position, such as human resources, labour/industrial relations, organizational development, psychology, public or business administration, education sciences, or social sciences;
- Experience in human resources.
- Human resources certification recognized by the Canadian Council of Human Resources Association.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A