We are looking for a Migration Business Development Manager with project management skills to help customers accelerate their migrations into AWS. The Migration BDM will collaborate with the AWS Account Managers, CSMs, Professional Services and System Integrators to help the customer with this journey. The position requires a combination of sales and customer facing skills as well as project management skills and technical understanding .
- Coordinate and align with the AWS Account Manager, CSM and the AWS partner team.
- Create Business Development programs to create opportunities for the team or wider CloudEndure group
- Create a hit list of accounts with large migrations forecasted and work with the Account Manager and other AWS team members to help the customer create a plan to accelerate migrations and execute it.
- Based on the plan made with the customer help Professional Services and the System Integrator execute and make sure that the migration plan is on time and on quality by managing the project closely
- Identify and align with the customer executive team (VP and Director level)
- Identify migration blockers and why the migration is moving slow and find creative solutions with the help of the different AWS teams.
- Ability to manage and address political or other situations within the organization at a Director and VP level
- Experience with other big public clouds, such as Azure or GCP – advantage
- 5+ years of sales, business development or partner development experience
- A relationship person with great interpersonal and communication skills
- 8+ years working in technology, preferably cloud, hosted and managed services
- Experience with AWS technology – advantage
- Has a technical background
- Has extensive background working in a System Integrator organization and managing migration projects – advantage
- A strong problem solver with out of the box thinking
- Able to create strategic business plans and programs and execute
- 5+ years of experience in running complex projects with multiple interdependencies of people, groups and organizations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A