You will be critical to achieving Business Bank’s vision of helping make Australian businesses stronger. They hold strong, lasting relationships with our business customers and act as a trusted advisor.
- You will collaborate and partner with other Business Banking Managers, to relationship manage a team-based portfolio of medium enterprise (SME) clients. The goal of all Business Banking Managers is to deliver exceptional service to our customers at every touch point.
- You will partner with the relationship team to gain the trust of your business customers by demonstrating a genuine desire to help, being curious, listening with empathy and connecting on a human level to achieve what is important to them.
- You will regularly conduct customer needs reviews to provide business and consumer solutions to our SME customers, including transactional, payments, business loans, consumer mortgages, FX, identify cash-flow, investment and protection needs.
- You will prepare high quality sales proposal documents and submissions, ensuring deal quality is strong, reducing re-work and achieving first time right.
- You will have an expert understanding of the needs and opportunities for our small to medium businesses customers, including challenges, trends and the competitive and regulatory environment.
- You will also have a strong ability to evaluate credit worthiness with a risk focus, undergoing a process of considering key risks and mitigants, structural considerations or covenants, repayment, pricing for risk and policy exceptions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A